View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny McBrutal

re: WE ARE MOVING

STEAM

It's that time of the year again where I analyze how the progress of our clan is going and what directions we should take next. I've been watching the development of how the Steam groups have been working. They have incorporated a lot of useful features of the last couple of years. Thier events and and announcement system has made a lot of progress. You can actually follow threads better in their built in mini forum. After tinkering with all the switches and buttons, it made me start to wonder if we still needed our website here currently.

I'm always needing to deny applicants who have nothing to do with the games we are focused on and most features here, we do not even use. I think Guildelaunch offers a lot of excellent ideas and customization but I feel it's not really what we need. With that being said...

Starting Dec 1st 2014 our role call will take place in our Steam group. Come January 1st we will be redirecting our web address to our steam group location. This will be your only means for making contact with the Weekend Warriors. You of course need an account and you can apply for membership if you have not already done so.

Things are picking up, games are getting more exciting. I plan to next work on our team membership and get our groups going again working team tactics after the first of the year. Make sure you are all patched up and ready. I want to see our quiet Teamspeak server make a turn for the more sociable. Team events are a good way to do that. I hope every has rocking holidays over the next couple of months and is really ready to show 2015 how we blow shit up!

~McBrutal

Visit our steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/w-w-us

Swedenviking
Private

re: WE ARE MOVING

HO AHH!

Lets show EM!

Jump to: