View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny McBrutal

re: We Are Changing MMOs All Members Please Read

SWTOR

So for the last three years or more give or take a few light years, our clans primary game has been Star Trek Online. We used to have some really great times and outrageously unforgettable team events. We also did our best to endure the wait times for fixes and unkept promises about certain original gear staying exclusive to founding members or paid subscribed members. It's not really worth listing the endless list of my own complaints. The main point I'm coming to here is that our senior members for the most part don't feel the drive to put time into playing it anymore if at all. This created much disarray with our clan and we have had way too many members drift away. I can't say I blame them.

Over the last year we have all tried and introduced so many games trying to find something else to fuel our passions for interesting crafting, PVE as well as sort of fair PVP. If there is such a thing. We even tried claiming a few common games to spark new life into our meager guild. People kept drifting, plans for organization fell off and our Team Speak server is all too quiet, more often than not. The last couple of months much of this frustration finally came to a head and I started to debate with remaining members over what we really wanted in a game. I know what my criteria was set to an impossible game that has still yet to be invented. This feeling wasn't far off for others as well or people simply were out of ideas. So what do we do?

Through discussing the subject over and over until our faces turned blue, the answer sort of just happened. Why not settle on another MMO that at least consists of what we are familiar with playing? There was only one sister MMO developed enough to handle the level BOOM and technology we like. So for the last few weeks we have been playing Star Wars The Old Republic.

Suddenly old friends are popping up on Steam as well as Teamspeak and wanting to play along as well. The last few sessions have started to feel like the old days of STO when were just understanding why you need to use a wiki and cracking jokes about everything. Those playing are actually enjoying exploring of a game again. We even started a guild on the Imperial side called SITH CLUB. The first rule about SITH CLUB is we don't talk about SITH CLUB. You're free to join and that's all we will say about that. You will just have to play the game to see what we are up to.

We are going to give this game a full go.

It has many exciting parts and a lot of weird shit that keeps you staring every time we pass through Fleet. This also means we are making the final decision to make this our exclusive game. I know for myself I will be retiring my STO launcher and putting it out of mind. If you are still an active member of STO and do not wish to use the Force? I am leaving the option for you to take over. That means I will be releasing all responsibility over to such new leader and I will be taking my name down from the Roster for our Fleet in Star Trek Online. It was a good run for what it was worth, our ships are now home and secured at Earth Spacedock but our hearts are in a galaxy far far away.

If you are changing over with us, please post and say so here. I will be going through our member roster soon and deleting non active SWTOR members. We are starting fresh and growing again. I am open to all organization advice any warrior may have so we can get these new guilds bumping and making the party bigger.

Thank you to all

Sincerely, Johnny Mcbrutal

Miss Behaven
Miss Behaven
Staff Sergeant

You know I'm in. Level 18 on the republic side and now I need to catch up to you bastards on the dark side. See you there.

Totally in!

ATM around lvl 19 on both imperial and republic.  

C ya on and may the force be with you!

I made a comment.

Johnny McBrutal

EccentricEngineer wrote:

I made a comment.

Boys and girls, this is a huge example of gayness. Don't let gayness rule your life! It will turn you into a turnip. :D

-Steady as the mountain
-Beat a mother fucker, with another mother fucker
-Piss excellence across the galaxy
-You seriously still reading these???

ChoosingProduct
Private

Im in when I get my computer back.

Last edited by ChoosingProduct on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Swedenviking
Private

I need help to take on this Moth*rf*cking Boss.  arsehole doesnt wanna die..  He got over 8k health and there i am on 3k... FOCKEN EA!

Im gonna be on this weekend,  working like a baws blowing shit up!

Jump to: