View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny McBrutal

re: Choose your own adventure...

I have been sitting back and pondering our next moves as the Weekend-Warriors. We have seen an awesome increase in activity with new members and older members returning over the last year.

Our main focus has been on three games - Star Trek Online, Minecraft and Arma 2. The big news this month is at the end of the month our servers are going to be upgraded. Our Arma server will be dialed in for DayZ hosting 50 slots of potential new members! Our Minecraft server will be increasing as well. I'm pretty sure E has most of the bugs worked out so our MC adventures are ready to be planned and acted upon. Our newest fleet members are nearing level 50 or have already and are wondering what to do next.

Giving this some thought, I started to feel this is a lot to take on. Then I rethought and figured this could be very simple. We are a group and are able to work together as a team. We have a lot of fun, whether we are blundering something or not. So to come around to what should be done to kick off our 2014 - why not have each of you describe what you would like to do in each of these games. Then we make them official events. WWIII started out with one ultimate goal, that was to blow shit up. It's time we get back on course.

Please post what kind of event you would like to see happen and in what game.

Then we get busy...

Swedenviking
Private

Minecraft ideas*

1. "mini-games" like "race for the wool" or "hunger games" etc

2. Adventure maps. im playing this one ATM, having great fun this far. http://www.minecraftmaps.com/adventure-maps/payday-2-endgame/viewdownload

3. Go teaming and kick ass on other servers.

4. hexxit boss fight, we did the hydra, still got the dragon and other creatures in the forest

some of the things i Think would be most fun :) 

Jz Gatopardos
Private First Class

re: Replyyyyy :)))

Hello Weekend-Warriors ;). I read the article and i would like to write some suggestions ;)

So first of all, i really like this clan and i really appreciate Brutal's work for all he has done till now (e.g servers) and i really like the idea to do events!

This year should be special for our clan, right?So it would be a good idea to make a day meeting and collect ideas on TS or by replying here in brutal's post.I am pretty sure that if we collect ideas and organise events can be an amazing experience for all of us ;)

In my opinion,being in a game with  clan members can be extremely funny and of course can improve our gameplay skills for each game ^^.

Some of the events that would be a good idea are:

1. Mini Games(Minecraft)

2. Exploring as a team together(Arma 2 Dayz)

3. Castle Wars(Minecraft)

4. Hunger Games <3(Minecraft)

5. Car Racing(Arma 2)

6. Deathmatch(Arma 2)

7. TNT bombs :DDD(Minecraft)

8.Mini Movies(Minecraft-Arma 2)

Thats all,i am out of ideas.These are random ideas and may not be approved by Brutal or members so dont spam :DDD

STO - Terradome Vice Admiral - Fed side

All you little bitches (and I mean that with the highest regard) that are regulars on STO still haven't come with me to do that. I've been waiting for two years now. But noooooooo, everyone else wants to go do E-lights... Blah!

TERRADOME VICE ADMIRAL!!!

Oh and maybe we could plan an event to take the new level 50 captains on a "daily" tour so they can check out all the daily missions that are available on top of the normal grind.

That is all.

re: @ miss behaven

I'm off on Tuesday so R.S.V.P. me

Johnny McBrutal

re: Re: @ miss behaven

Beat0 wrote:

What for? Your suppose to put in suggestions of what you would like to do.

-Steady as the mountain
-Beat a mother fucker, with another mother fucker
-Piss excellence across the galaxy
-You seriously still reading these???

EccentricEngineer
General

PfffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttGAYtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...

Did that done that!

Miss Behaven
Miss Behaven
Staff Sergeant

EccentricEngineer wrote:

PfffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttGAYtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...

Did that done that!

Okay Mister EmoEngineer, don't throw a hissy fit because we are asking you to participate. There is always a time and a place for trolling and this thread is neither. 

re: Re: @ miss behaven

Beat0 wrote:

Silly rabbit, this isn't an event thread. That would be in the calendar.

Post something you'd like to do with the clan that could be an event. Like I dunno, maybe a Total War Shogun battle or something... Since we are game surfing at the moment. 

Seriously, no one has any imagination...

Jump to: